iGuide with Aryeo

@Jarid I just use the Report page, but I’m sure there are ways to get into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, I just don’t have a need for it myself so I’ve never looked into it.

Just got the information from support.

Just got the information from support.

What’s the information you got from them?

Did you receive a reply from Aryeo about this?

This is the best way iv’e found as of now. Reached out to Aryeo support a couple weeks ago and they don’t currently support PDF’s for their feature pages/sites. No word on roadmap integration either.

I don’t see a good reason why Aryeo couldn’t automate all of these steps when it comes to iGuide other than they just haven’t devoted the resources to it. There’s no reason why these steps have to be done manually.

I’m going to reach out to them about this.

1 Like

I had a Zoom call with Aryeo business development yesterday and with Aryeo’s founder/CEO today to advocate for a tight iGuide integration. He was receptive to the suggestions and thinks that it could be integrated sometime this spring.

Fingers crossed that this happens soon and eliminates a pile of steps that currently have to be done manually.

This may not be entirely related to the conversation. I looked into switching service providers from HD Photo Hub to Aryeo along with purchasing their new Mobile App (white labeled for my company). The only feature about Aryeo that I liked was their flat monthly fee, versus paying per site on HD. Every other feature I prefer what HD offers me even at the higher price. I decided to stick with HD and have now ordered their new App. HD’s app is $1200 up front versus Ayreo’s $150/month forever. And the beauty of staying with HD is my client’s past property sites will be available on my App whereas with Ayreo I would have had to create new property sites, or clients would have to switch between my old website and the new website. Far too confusing and cumbersome for them. Looking forward to seeing my App in the next month or two.

1 Like

We used Aryeo for January. We canceled our subscription.
The team and support group are excellent. The platform is well suited to smaller single-person real estate photography businesses. At the current time, their platform does not offer the flexibility that a mid-sized real estate photography business needs. It is also not adaptable for all the various situations and scenarios that come up in our industry, and if you’re located in Canada (like us), it creates a book-keeping nightmare. They are hard at work on their V3 summer release, which I think will have many improvements.
HDPhotoHub is a better fit for iGUIDE integration (you can link your pdf floor plans instead of having to post the .jpgs), but they also need to get on with an iGUIDE integration.

Not sure what you mean with iGUIDE integration. I post the iGUIDE right into the property site - both branded and unbranded - I upload the floor plan PDFs as well as a PNG version.

Here’s and example >> 1108 Solomon Ct, Milton, ON L9T 2X5

1 Like

Hey Doug, fellow Canadian RE business owner/operator here. Curious what system you use besides aryeo? Just signed up recently but also noticed how incompatible the book keeping will become. Also a fellow iGuide user.
Cheers

Tom,
As soon as you need to update or change a floor plan, you log into the iGUIDE portal, make your changes, then you have to download the updated floor plans, Log into Aryeo, delete your pdf/png/jpg, find the new update you just downloaded from the iGUIDE Portal, and then upload that to your Aryeo listing. Pain in the neck.
HDPhotoHub: link the metric and imperial floor plan pdfs that are provided in the iGUIDE report into one of the multimedia sections of your site. Now when you need to change a floor plan label for a client, log into the iGUIDE portal, change the label. Done. Since HDPhotoHub is just displaying a link in their site, no changes are required for the site to be correct.
A complete iGUIDE integration into either platform will include a section that displays the property report automatically that you get in your iGUIDE reports. And for all of the virtual tours, floor plans, property reports to be shown, a complete integration will only require you to paste the one branded iGUIDE link somewhere in an optional field and the API will work out the rest. This doesn’t exist yet, but I’m allowed to dream.
Zac, Aryeo has no support at all (at this time) for the Canadian tax system. Their invoices do not comply with Canadian requirements (you need to come up with a workaround). We are using HDPhotoHub.

HDPH user here. Don’t forget that even though the content on the iGUIDE player is dynamic, if you put jpeg floorplans and the PDF measurements into your delivery system those don’t dynamically update.

My problem with HDPhotoHub is that every time I’ve visited the website I’m immediately turned off by how it looks firmly rooted in the past – long live the mid-2000s. From the choice of fonts to the overall web design to their name itself, it all gives the impression of being out of date. In this 8K era, the term “HD” is especially out of date. So if that’s an indication of the technology and vision for the business… it makes me pause.

But from conversations I’ve had with many of you, you’re happy with the service itself, so maybe I’m being superficial.

At the current time, their platform does not offer the flexibility that a mid-sized real estate photography business needs.

What did you find was missing? I know that there are several mid- and large-sized businesses using them.

if you’re located in Canada (like us), it creates a book-keeping nightmare.

How so?

Aryeo has no support at all (at this time) for the Canadian tax system. Their invoices do not comply with Canadian requirements (you need to come up with a workaround).

I know several Canadian businesses using Aryeo. What requirements doesn’t the system comply with?

I’ve been considering Aryeo but several things have stopped me:

1. Their website chat function is broken, and the Email Us link in their website footer has the email address and subject lines reversed. I reported it to their support (since if it was my website, I would want to know). Support asked me to spend time screenshoting what I was seeing rather than trying it themselves to realize that it’s broken. A week later, it remained broken, so I also pointed it out to their business development team. It’s been three weeks and it’s still broken. From the point of view of a potential client, my first points of contact with Aryeo have not been encouraging.

2. My experience with their sales department was pushy. Sell me on the benefits, don’t sell me with pressure. It sounds like offer discounts the moment you ask for one. I’d rather they have a fair, sustainable price from the get-go without overly-salesy negotiations.

3. It took a lot of asking to get a clear answer about what their “iGuide integration” entails. It’s currently just embedding the virtual tour link. Nothing more than that. For me, using Aryeo would mean more manual work than what I’m doing now.

4. Aryeo’s website advertises their QuickBooks integration. But the CEO told me “we don’t recommend using it”. Then shouldn’t they stop advertising the integration as a feature?

5. The pricing of their app in a significant ongoing expense versus HDPhotoHub’s model of a one-time expense.

I know I’m an outlier but I’ve been happily using Viewshoot for 8 years. Their pricing is extremely reasonable, their systems give me everything I need, and they also allow for iGUIDE integration (links). This spring they’ll be going through a complete overhaul and I’m excited to see what comes out of it. I think HDPhotohub has more to offer in marketing tools, and Aryeo is more responsive with adding new products, but at it’s core, Viewshoot has what I need. $97 a month for up to 100 shoots.