Last year we came up with an idea to use current iGUIDE operators to have opportunities to make extra money with their current equipment in their spare time. We are not offering jobs or any guarantees, but if you like to occasionally make extra money with your equipment and skillset, this might be the right opportunity to get on our list.
The Deft Group is comprised of various companies with Deft Claims and Deft Consultants being our main two components. We handle complex insurance claims for both Commercial and High Net Worth spaces. This week we will be the first anniversary of publishing both our first test and our first client-facing iGUIDE. Since then we have purchased almost 30 new iGUIDE cameras and have published over 400 iGUIDES. We have also partnered with Planitar at various conferences in the past year as they are a core component of our complete service package.
What we’re looking for:
Below is a list of requirements for the ideal person we’re currently looking for as we expand toward the northeast U.S. Mandatory requirements are in bold.
- Own and can effectively operate an iGUIDE camera (IMS-6/Planix)
- Live or willing to work in the northeast U.S. area as defined in the subject line of this post.
- Own or can operate a drone for aerial imaging and have an FAA Part 107 license. This is not mandatory but highly considered
If this interests you, please email email@example.com and include the following. Note that, unless noted, all bolded items below are required in your initial email. It’s best to simply copy this list and use it in your first email.
- Which iGuide do you have (IMS-5/6)?
- Which drone(s) do you have?
- Full contact information
- General availability
- Portfolio or links to related work
- Resume (if possible)
- City, State info, and what radius from there you are willing to work
Thank you very much for your time reading this. We will attempt to respond to all, that provide all requested information, in a timely manner. If you do not hear back from us right away, please don’t be discouraged as we keep all contacts on file and will reach out as the need arises.
The Deft Group