Brand new planix pro for sale

Brand new only taken out of the box once for sale for $1800. Decided to go a different direction.

2 Likes

I sent you a direct message about this. If your still selling the unit then I would be interested in buying it from you.

Joshua - I am also selling if you are interested.

Is yours the Pro or the standard version ?

Also I am waiting on Robin to respond back to our DM’s first but if he doesn’t reply before the end of this week then I would be open to buying yours.

Yes it is the plannix pro - never used still in the case.

What are you asking for yours?

As it is completely unused, and still in the carrying case, it retails for $2600, i’d only accept $2000 for it. I’m losing money regardless and will have to pay more for the shipping, but i am honestly never going to use this.

Mine is still for sale. I would do PayPal payment. I only bought it last month.

I would also do Zelle and be happy to provide photos and video of it in the box.

I’m interested, where are you located? I would need it in FL

I am in GA so not a far way to ship!

Is this still available?

Tim,
Yes it is still available

Yes it sure is

can we connect via phone, Skype or other? tim@genesishs.org

Sure or I can send you a video of it

Please let me know if a video would be good

Somehow I accidentally clicked messages from here so They were going to spam. This is still for sale. I would be glad to send a video. It is brand new only taken out once.

I’ve got a Planitar iGUIDE PLANIX Pro which I used 5 times. It looks/functions as if it’s brand new. I’m located in Toronto, Ontario. Feel free to send me a message.

I/m Interested… Not too far from you either…