WTB: Used iGUIDE PLANIX Pro or R1 in Calgary / Alberta

Hi, I’m looking to purchase a used iGUIDE system in Calgary or elsewhere in Alberta.

I’m mainly interested in a PLANIX Pro, but I’m also open to an R1 depending on the price and condition. A complete setup with the 360 camera would be preferred.

I can pick up in Calgary and may be able to travel within Alberta for the right deal.

Please let me know what you have available, the condition, and your asking price.

Thank you!

Hey! I saw you’re looking for an R1 or Pro. I have a PLANIX R1 for sale in Kelowna, BC. It’s about a year old, one owner, only 37 projects, and is in mint condition with no visible marks or signs of wear.

Includes the carrying bag, charger and door stoppers. I’m asking $2,250 CAD OBO. Happy to send photos or more information if you’re interested.