Single Pano Replacement on Older iGuide

i recently did a house where they asked me to come back and reshoot the front foyer and i also took and iguide thinking i could just go in and replace the iguide. I took the new pano on the old Survey which maybe was a mistake to not make it it’s own? but i put it into stitch and only edited that single pano and exported the whole thing and then went to replace the pano photo on the edit iguide portal but when switched it out for the new one it seems all the circle panos on the floor to navigate through the rest of the home are facing towards the front door and out of the house rather then into the house - its facing the wrong direction. i tried flipping the house in iguide but that made no difference.

is this because of the direction i was facing the iguide or is it because i didnt get the singular pano i took processed ? i didnt realize the only way to add in a new pano to an older iguide was to get it processed for a fee per pano or is there another way to add this in? just wondering for the future so if someone wants a new iguide i know to charge if necessary for processing fees

Hi Mystic Image,

Generally, you can use the Replace Pano Images in the portal to replace an existing pano by editing it and then re-uploading it. If you need to add newly scanned panos, you’ll need to do an Update Request.

To answer the other part of your question about this property, I recommend sharing the URL or Address with the iGUIDE Support team. They’ll be able to look at this directly and provide suggestions.