Sample iguide to use for marketing

Is there a way to embed the iGuide showcase example on iGuide’s website (What is iGUIDE? 3D Tour, Floor Plans, and more.) onto your own website for marketing purposes?

I am just starting my business and wanted to have a showcase iguide linked on my website.

thanks!

1 Like

thanks for sharing this

With your own iGuides you can use the embedding tool to generate the code for a specific property, but in this case you don’t have access to it because it’s not your own shoot.

So I did a Google search to locate the iGuide link for the example shoot you posted above.

I replaced the link in code generated by the embed tool and came up with this:

<div style="display:block;position:relative;padding:0 0 57% 0;overflow:hidden;height:0;width:100%"><iframe src="//youriguide.com/1803_demo_road/?unbranded=1&bgcolor=FFFFFF" style="display:block;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border:0;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Copy and paste that and it should work.

1 Like

iGUIDE provides operators with website copy to use for promoting the service. I embedded my own iGUIDE tour on my website using some of their copy and the iGUDE logo. IGuide Virtual Tour – Jarid Scott Johnson

~Jsj

1 Like

I’m a new Iguide owner and am browsing the topics here and saw this one. jarid - How did you embed the code to your website? Do you use word press? I like that marketing look, it looks nice.

Thanks

Rchjr

@charris go to Manage My iGuide and find your project, click on [edit] to open the edit panel. Next click on [Embedding Tool] in the left column to open up the embed window; there you will find the embed code. I created a page in my Wordpress and put the code there.

Thanks for the response. How do you get the code into word press once you’ve copied and pasted it?
Rchjr

@charris essentially you need to add an [HTML] block to your page that will accept the embed code. I use elimentor, a plug in that adds more functionality to Wordpress, but I’m sure Wordpress has a similar block you can add, it’s a basic function of any site design.

~Jsj

1 Like

Thanks Jarid - I’'ll try that.