Min Level iPhone Required?

Is there a min level iphone required to get the proper Survey screens. I tried a iPhone 6 but dont get the same screen and ability to look at the 360 scans like I can with a later version Iphone (11 or later)

If you’re using Safari on your phone, it may be an outdated version that apple isn’t updating anymore. IF you can, download the Microsoft Edge browser or Google Chrome. This may help you get it working again.

It happens with Safari and Chrome. Latest iOS version for the iPhone 6 installed too

Without looking at your phone, I’m not sure what else to troubleshoot for you. I’m an android guy lol. I would submit a ticket to support and give them all the specs of your phone and see what they say. They should be able to tell you :slight_smile:

@southernremedia

I’m going to venture a guess that the the iPhone 6 is too old.

I say this as an educated guess since I tried using an older iPad that didn’t work with the Survey app. I use my iPhone Pro 12.

My guess is that the phone is too old. The iPhone 6 came out in 2014 and was discontinued years ago. It looks like the last version of iOS that supported it was 12 – that’s four major updater old.

I’d suggest opening a support ticket to find out if there’s a list of compatible devices but it sounds like you’ll have to spring for a new device.