Looking to Purchase a PLanix R1 Pro - Located in Calgary

Looking to Purchase a PLanix R1 Pro - Located in Calgary

hi Alex

have a Planix R1 camera
really like new used once for testing
its not for my business

im located in near Montreal/ Laval area

let me know if you interested
maybe we can find a way

thanks

Hey,

I live in Calgary area and I am looking to possibly sell my camera. It has been used a few times to test out the system. I bought it a few months ago to get a side business going but haven’t had the time to use it like I expected.

I have the camera, 2 batteries with a charger, the tripod and quick connect.

Let me know if you are still interested and we can discuss.

Do you have pro or R1? Price for the package? contact me jlchun@mail.com or 905 920 0053

I texted the phone number yesterday. Would an email work better?