Looking for Planix R1 or Pro - Located in Southern Alberta

Looking to purchase a used R1 or Pro depending on price. Willing to drive for pickup in Southern Alberta or BC Area

2 Likes

Hey! im selling my r1, maybe used 4 times. works perfectly. i live in edmonton but we could do a deal through paypall goods and services and ill mail it to you

What all comes with it and how much are you looking to sell it for?

Hi umm it comes with the carrying case two batteries charger and Planets pro R1 Ideally I’d like to get $2750

Hey! I just listed my PLANIX R1 and saw that you’re still looking. I’m located in Kelowna, BC. It’s about a year old, one owner, and has only been used on 37 projects. It’s in mint condition with no visible marks or signs of wear.

Comes with the carrying bag, charger and door stoppers. I’m asking $2,250 CAD OBO and I’m open to working something out if you’re interested.

I have a Planix R1 Pro with Case used very little. I live in Utah. Let me know what you want to pay for oee, Bryant

Drop me a price Bryant? I’m in Utah as well looking to buy

Hi Michael, Good to know you are in Utah. Where exactly I am in the St George area. Make me a reasonable offer for the Planix Pro. It has just been sitting on the shelf since I bought the Planix R!