iGuide report image change

I’m sure I’ve changed this before but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to change it. To be specific, I need to change the image my client sees in the iGuide report, or the ‘banner image’ right now it’s a photo of the bathroom and that’s obviously not very nice.

Just ask you need clarification on anything, thanks in advance for any help

I’ve had luck deleting that photo all together and making sure the next photo in line is the one I want to view, And then re-uploading the one pic. But I’m mainly responding because I’m hoping there’s a better answer and I don’t want to miss it.
Thanks for asking

1 Like

Due to my shooting situation I ended up taking the 2nd floor photos first and the photo of the front of the house last, so I don’t think that going to work for me. lol XD

One way is to just upload your cover shot first if you’ve had to shoot in some strange sequence.

If you use Lightroom, sort your images in Lightroom, export your images in that sequence, and the first image will be the one used in the iGuide Report.

The very first image from the gallery is used for the report. Images in the gallery can be re-ordered by dragging. This needs to be done in View Edit section, not in gallery images at the iGUIDE level, as the gallery is configured per view.

What would be the reason for no image in the report? I’ve done two iGuides and neither one has an image.

Empty gallery would be the only reason I can think of. Please open a ticket if that is not the case.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘View Edit section’, I’m going in circles around “iGuide view report” “iGuide user views” and can’t find anything to edit. From now on I’ll just upload the proper first image though.