iguide please listen to the operators

iguide must understand that the price may increase for dxf or dwg, but the result must be excellent, not poor. More precision. As of now this objective has not been achieved and therefore people are rightly getting angry. iGuide do you know what your price increase entailed? I used to use the standard one which started at $33, now I only do radix for $4.99. You lost a bigger round of money. What’s the point of paying more and then having to modify the plants and waste more time anyway. You need to improve the quality of plant return. Then you can increase the prices.

1 Like

You have any screenshots of what the Radix output looks like?. I’ve turned down 3 projects since I found out about the pricing change of the DXF. I can’t justify the new price to clients, along with my travel time and expenses.

The price change is killer and I’m considering selling my camera now as well. I’ve been watching to see if others are selling their cameras as well. Seeing one for sale at 1900$ CAD makes me think others are switching gears as well.

here are some screenshots

1 Like

Scusate leggo dei cambi di prezzo per l’output e mi chiedevo se lavorate tramite il sito italiano “strumentitopografici.it” con un costo di 4€ o direttamente dal sito canadese.
grazie

dal sito di iguide, fai tutto con iguide, ogni mese ti arriverà poi la fattura da saldare.

Quindi hai comprato lo strumento direttamente dal sito di iguide giusto?

no lo devi comprare su strumentitopografici che è il rivenditore per l’Italia. Poi tutte le operazioni avverranno sempre direttamente con iguide. Eventualmente potrai chieder esupporto a strumenti topografici

esatto, ma quindi i prezzi non sono quelli che leggo su qst post in $ ma quelli del sito italiano con le tre opzioni Reflix - Standard e Premium giusto? perché dite che sono aumentati dal sito sono ancora €4.99 - 30,17 e 41,14 credo senza iva ma non so

I prezzi sono quelli in dollari sul sito di iGUIDE. Due radix recenti li ho pagati 4.99 $ (max 75 scansioni) ciascuno, da convertire in €.