iGuide IMS6PRO - Nova Scotia Canada

Reposting for change in price

Hello,

I am looking to sell my iGuide IMS6PRO. I purchased it brand new in October 2022 with the intention of adding a virtual tour service to my clients, however I decided to leave the real estate photography business to pursue other options.

I never used the camera, other than I charged it. It comes complete with the case, the base and the Theta Z1 camera, as well as charger and USB stick. All documents are included.

Asking $1,800 CAD plus shipping. I am in Stewiacke NS, and can meet up in Truro or Halifax. Will ship to Canada (Canada Post or Fedex) or USA (Fedex)

Hi there,

Is this still available? Also do you have any photos of the unit. I’m located in the U.S so would need to have it shipped.

Hello

It is still available, I have attached a couple of photos. If you want more I can send them. I can mail to the US, I prefer Fedex but can use Canada Post/USPS.

Awesome! My email is robbie@holmesportraits.com. Can you email me to discuss details? Pretty sure I want it.

Have you sold this item yet? I am interested

Hello. Still available.

That’s great. Can you please PM or email me to discuss? email bob@quiksellyeg.ca or 306-221-7422.

Thank you

Hi, is this still available? We’re located in NS…thanks.

Interested if still available

Is this available?

If this is available I’m in Nova Scotia and can pick it up anytime pls.

Hello, unit is sold.

Thank you