[How To] Extract email addresses from Google, Gmail, G suite email accounts.

Pro Tip: I have about 20 email addresses for my businesses. I just went through and exported ALL the email addresses of everyone I’ve exchanged emails with… why, to add it to my email distribution lists. That just gave me an additional 13,000+ email addresses I haven’t been marketing to.

If your using gmail here’s how.

Tom Sparks Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks |
www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | Sparks Media Group Youtube Channel

I’d suggest being very cautious about doing that. Just because you have emailed with someone in the past does not mean they have consented to receiving marketing emails.

The Terms of Use of many email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp) require permission – on top of being plain common courtesy.

1 Like

The videos I put out are meant to only be educational… I won’t cover every aspect of every detail of what people should be cautious about, no time for all that. I released a video scanning outside spaces recently, I didn’t call out to “be cautious when scanning in the middle of a street”. :slight_smile:

but you are correct, most email platforms do have very thorough TOS.

Tom Sparks Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks |
www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | Sparks Media Group Youtube Channel

That’s like saying “Here’s how to make a bomb. Also, I don’t have time to point out that you probably shouldn’t make a bomb.” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like