Headset suggestions?

Hi everyone,

I’m curious if anyone has any VR headset suggestions? We’re hoping to showcase the VR product at an upcoming expo and would like to have two headsets on hand.

The Samsung VR headsets are very good and reasonably-priced. Seems we get one every time we pre-order a Samsung phone for free. They are made by Occulus–I think most of this type are right now.

If you use an iPhone, I have no idea what works with them. I think just the Google Cardboard type.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m bouncing this post up to see if there are any additional ideas since the OP.

I’m going to buy a headset for demos and would appreciate any recommendations.

I’d also like to know if google cardboard are good enough quality to use, maybe as giveaways etc.

And finally, can anyone share additional VRs to use as examples?

Thank you, [quote=“jordan.milani, post:1, topic:270, full:true”]
Hi everyone,

I’m curious if anyone has any VR headset suggestions? We’re hoping to showcase the VR product at an upcoming expo and would like to have two headsets on hand.
[/quote]

Are you still getting requests from your clients for VR?
It was interesting because in 2015 and 2016 all we heard about at the national conferences and expos was VR.
This changed in 2017.
It began at Inman Connect in San Fransico when one industry expert said that the hype of Real Estate VR is over. Despite best efforts by VR hardware and software producers, it did not establish a base of adoption in real estate so people are moving on. “The consumers didn’t bite so time to try something new”

The good news for you is Floor Plans would appear to be the next big thing.
For the first time, the 2016 NAR (National Association of Realtors) Profile of Buyers and Sellers renamed the third most popular tool to Floor Plans (It was previously Property Maps).
At the NAR Expo in Chicago last month, our conversations were constantly about floor plans and measurements.
We saw the momentum building over the past few years and it looks like the first waves are coming to shore.
Make sure to catch them while you can and let your clients know you have them.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. I’ve not any requests from clients, except that they would like to see one to explore. Not to add to their listings. I thought it might be fun to share during the holidays. Things are quiet around here…

This seems like a silly question but I don’t want to just assume that it works. Has anyone had any experience using an iGuide within an Oculus Go headset? Does it work?

I have a potential client who’s looking to confirm.

Thanks in advance,
Jordan