h1.jpg editing

Is it possible to edit the h1.jpg images in order to remove the camera and tripod as well as things like blurring out child’s faces in photos or car number plates before sending them in to stitch? Also if you can successfully remove the camera from the nadir point will the tour still come back with the rather large nadir cap on it?

Is it possible to edit the h1.jpg images in order to remove the camera and tripod as well as things like blurring out child’s faces in photos or car number plates before sending them in to stitch?

Yes. See Editing Panos before upload : Support Desk.

Also if you can successfully remove the camera from the nadir point will the tour still come back with the rather large nadir cap on it?

I think so, but that’s prime branding space for you. See Pano Branding : Support Desk for how to changing that pano branding image.

1 Like

Warning: If you try to edit it by cropping it out, thus changing the size of the image, you will lose that image when you try to re-import it. It will be lost forever. Gone. Deleted. Not in recycle bin or trash. Poof.

In short, don’t ever change the original dimensions of the image.

Thank you, yes I realise that. I can convert a 360 image into its zenith and nadir cap points and edit the camera out very easily and then convert back. I wasn’t sure if that upsets the metadata used in the image and final pano.

Thank you. I’ll definitely have a look at that. Yes I realise it’s a prime branding spot but I can if possible not to show the rather large black, display my own personalised branding at a more reasonable size. If I can’t then it’s all good. Thank you again

1 Like

I would also prefer a smaller size logo there…

1 Like

That can’t happen unless they change the design of the core.

1 Like

Yes you can. You can even use a logo with a transparent background.

1 Like

Thank you, I had just figured this out last night. Cool logo.

How did you remove the nadir base image?
We use a transparent logo but it sits on top of the core’s baseplate.

I use a few methods but the ones I use the most are photoshop actions from Shooting Spaces and I believe it’s called shooting spaces 360 actions.

The other main one I use is Flexify 2 and that converts the 360 image into a flat zenith and nadir allowing you to edit them and then you can convert it back. The first method is quicker but the second one gives you more control.

it takes a little photoshop magic to add the floor that isn’t there. on the pano branding image tab it shows the iguide logo under my transparent logo but in the actual iguide its just mine.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. A bit too much work for our needs but I can see the benefit in Real Estate.
Thanks.