GUIDE PLANIX R1 – Mint Condition – Kelowna, BC

$2000 CAD OBO

Selling my iGUIDE PLANIX R1. Purchased new approximately one year ago, one owner, and used on only 37 projects.

The unit is in mint condition with no visible marks or signs of wear. It has been carefully handled and stored and works exactly as it should.

Included:
• iGUIDE PLANIX R1
• Original carrying bag
• Charger
• Door stoppers

Located in Kelowna, BC.

Local pickup preferred, but I’m open to shipping within Canada at the buyer’s expense.

Selling because I’m moving in a different direction with my business.

Happy to provide additional photos or information to serious buyers.

Hi I am very interested. Since I live in Toronto I would need it shipped here. Would $1800 plus shipping work for you?
can you share a picture with exact all the components so I know exacly what I am getting. also need the serial number too.

Thank You

Paul

1 Like

Interested, please communicate directly with me via email: dan@measuremyspace.com willing to give full asking once s/n verified. Any damages on the lense?