First Webinar of 2024: Practical tips to grow your real estate photography business

:wave:Heya folks! It’s Jenny from Client Success. I wanted to reach out and see if you’re open to helping us with changing things up a bit.

We’re setting up 2024 to be a year focused on enablement and growth for our Operators. We’ve had a few of you reach out for additional support with marketing and we’re working on solutions right now.

That said, we’re hosting our first Webinar of the year and I was hoping you could join? It would be great to have your feedback. Skylar, Michael and Chris are going to share tips and tricks to help you level up your marketing game.

:arrow_right:Refining your data to make savvy decisions.

:arrow_right:How you can amp up your online presence.

:arrow_right: Review the latest industry trends and the coolest new tech out there!

:calendar: Date: Wednesday, February 7th, 2024

:alarm_clock: Time: 2:00 PM EST

:globe_with_meridians: Location: Online

We’re also having a bit of fun, register for a chance to win one of 5 Retro Game Sticks!

:point_right: iGUIDE_Gear_Up_2024

I hope you can join us for Gearing up for 2024: Practical tips to grow your real estate photography business.

If not, register and we’ll share the recording. Thanks in advance for your support! :raised_hands: