Face Blur Options?

Since you already captured the tour with Matterport, you can utilize their manual blurring feature to anonymize the sensitive information before delivering the tour to your client.

I would love this option to be added. Especially most times it comes up after you have already shot and they are reviewing the produced tour. Great idea and move it to top of list Planitar! This one is good. Do perhaps users have an input on that list?

1 Like

I would love this option as I scan a lot of schoolbuildings, which are large properties with 300 to 400 scans on average. About 25% of the scans make it into the tour. But in stitch I need to “open folder” load image to photoshop, blur, and then save and reload in stitch for most of the photo’s, as there is almost always pictures of students, information on schoolboard etc in classrooms and hallways. This feature would save me a ton of time. It is without a doubt my Number 1 missing at the moment.

1 Like

In addition to my previous post (having read the entire discussion and seeing that it is not as simple to integrate a blur tool), maybe there is an easier way. By adding 2 buttons on the “adjust panorama” feature or something like that. The “adjust panorama” page (wizard hat) is best for inspecting the photo to see which parts need blurring, and it would be cool to be able to directly press a button to open that photo in photoshop, and a 2nd button to quickly re-load the photo into stitch. All of this can be done now, but it’s demanding a lot of mouse clicks (both left and right). So maybe there is a simpler and easier way to go about this? This would by-pass the development of a separate blur tool, but would still increase the workflow and time spent editing.

Try Gallio PRO (www.gallio.pro).
The software works locally (no uploading materials to the cloud) and works pretty well with 360 degree panorama photos up to 12K.