Camera for sale?

Is anyone or know of anyone that is selling an iGuide camera?
If so, please let me know.
Phil.

I am thinking of selling my camera and my manfrotto stand. Purchased it in July this year and haven’t had any luck with it. I bought it as a contractor and it is just not what I thought it was. Spent $4000 grand for the camera and stand I have used the camera like three times for practice.

The camera is $3500 + tax/shipping. What are you asking for it? I maybe interested.

Tom

How much are you selling the camera for?

I maybe selling one of our iGUIDE cameras, originally purchased 2/17/19 and sparingly used. In great condition, all attachments and case included. Original price was $4700+ will sell for $3000 and buyer pays the shipping to their destination.

Call Tom 406-404-6204 or tom.draney@tourfactory.com
TourFactory - MT

Iguide support,
Is purchasing a camera from another operator allowed? Would I still receive full support and account number and everything or do I need to purchase brand new?

You will need to e-sign an agreement similar to the new camera purchase agreement with non-applicable clauses removed. Email sales@planitar.com once you have the camera and executed the agreement to have your operator account set up in the system. However, we cannot take any responsibility for the state of the camera and that has to be worked out between you and the seller, as the warranty is not transferrable.

I am selling my camera with all of the original case and chargers. I Purchased it at the end of July 2020 (4 Month ago) and I just used it for couple of projects (The History is available). Now I got a full time job recently in different field So I decided to sell the whole package of camera. It’s in a great condition, like new and all the attachments are included.
Please contact me : heeromi@icloud.com

Where you located

Hi there,

I want to sell my iGUIDE PLANIX Pro Setup. The invoice is from January this year. It has only been used a few times and is still in perfect condition. I am located in Germany but am willing to ship it anywhere.

Please feel free to make an offer or contact me via email at zimmermannluc@web.de if you are interested. I can send some photos over.

Best, Luc