adding one floor of previous job to the new version the same house?

Hi,
last year i had a 3D iguide project for a property and today i reshoot the project for the same property with new staging. however, the basement was occupied by the tenant and i dont have it in the new version, i am wondering if there is a way to add just the basement to new project. i paid before for drafting team for the basement. should i pay again to have it in new link?
Thank you

It should not be necessary. Create a new project called basement and export only the basement from the property. Then open a ticket with support directed to drafting and explain you have exported the basement only from the original project and want it added to the current version. Then (this part is important) attach the export to the ticket. Do not upload it like you usually do.

2 Likes

I also should have mentioned, you may actually have to attach a DropBox link if the files are large.

1 Like

Thank you you mean i should export the basement from previous project and then import it to new project then create a ticket and explain it to drafting team? how can i just export the basment?

No, not exactly. You export the file. Then attach a link to that exported file to your support ticket asking for the update to the current iGuide you are workIng on.

1 Like

should export the basement from previous project and then import it to new project then create a ticket and explain it to drafting team? how can i just export the basment?

You don’t need to bother with the original Stitch project. Do this:

1. Open the basement that you just shot in Stitch and process (alignment, color corrections, etc.) like you normally would.

2. Export the file, but instead of uploading it to the portal as a new project, use a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer, etc. to share the file.

3. Open a support ticket specifying the original iGuide URL and instructions for the drafters. Make sure you include the link above.

That’s it. You’ll receive an update once the drafters have made the requested changes. The iGuide URL will be the same as it was last year, so it should be simple and convenient for your client.

2 Likes

Thanks Leroy! Sounds so much better when you say it:)

1 Like

Meh. I have a plain, Canadianized accent. :grinning:

1 Like