5D Mark II and the RP

I’m looking to get a new-to-me main camera for still photography, but I’m having a hard time deciding between the 5D Mark II and the RP.

The 5D Mark II would be used, but from what I’ve read, it’s still a very capable camera. On the other hand, there’s the RP, which is newer and has some advantages of its own.

I already have the lenses I need, so now it really comes down to choosing the right body.

What would you guys recommend? Any thoughts or experience with either one would be appreciated.

Thanks, everyone!

For RE photos? Go with the RP for the articulating screen, since you will be working on a tripod and looking down at the camera.

It is missing the 3rd dial if that’s important for you though.

It may be easier to get service or parts for the RP if any issues come up as it is newer.