What drone would you recommend?

Any of this DJI drones are good. I picked up a Mini 2 a couple years back.
Pretty impressive what it can do. Be warned though, it seems there’s more places you can’t use a drone than can.

Lot of press on how DJI are aiding China in supporting the Russians in Ukraine. If it is true it really changes my perception of the company.

Autel EVO is another option… easy to operate and does not come with geo-fencing

1 Like

There are a lot of options so the decision depends on the requirements.

Some of the notable brands include Neheme, Holyton, Verflew, etc.

I agree. DJI magic 2 pro is a great drone . It also flies well with extra weight . You can attach a light weight GoPro or even a 360 camera with a problem . Plus the drones hasselblad takes great shots

Correction to my comment I meant without a problem. Spell check.

I had really good fun flying this DJI Mavic 2 Pro and the onboard intelligence makes it near impossible to do something stupid with it (although if you tried hard enough you could). The only thing that is not quite there yet is object avoidance you certainly can not trust it to follow you through a wood and it loses subjects quite easily. I have heard future generations of the product have this down a lot better so looking forward to the next release. Strongly advise getting the fly more pack the three batteries as advised here keep you in the air for nearly an hour which makes it worth the drive to go flying.

The Mavic 3 is definitely an improvement over the 2, though I never had the follow or avoidance problems you have had.

I’d recommend the 3 for sure! Even the Air 2S is amazing and for the price can’t be beaten.

I have 11 drones